Valentine’s Day, White Day, Office Ladies and stupid people! Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
Sorry for double posting, but the last post had a broken link. For those of you who are new to the show, here is a Friday freebie! Here’s a link to totally free lessons in writing hiragana and katakana. Hitomi posted her “Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan” a few years ago so if you’re good at self-studying, feel free to put them to good use!
Join our Facebook fan page here: Japancast on Facebook
Today’s characters are ぱ、ぴ、ぷ、ぺ、ぽ and パ、ピ、プ、ペ、ポ.
They are pronounced as “pa”, “pi”, “ pu” “pe” and “po” .
Click HERE for pronunciations.
You have already learned how to write は、ひ、ふ、へ、ほ and ハ、ヒ、フ、ヘ、ホ, so all you have to do is to put a small circle on the top right hand corner of each character.
Simple, isn’t it?
There, you have learned 10 new characters. すごい！Sugoi!
Here are some words using these characters.
ぴったり＝tight, close, exactly
いっぷくする＝have a smoke, have a short rest
That’s it for today’s lesson. Please practice writing these 10 characters. がんばってね！
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Top Posts & Pages
- Inventory Blowout
- Japanese HD Video Podcast 16 - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
- Aiko anime/manga Poser model for free!
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan #39
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan #33
- Doraemon American Cable TV debut ...
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan - Special Edition #2
- Subscribe to Japancast » Japancast | Japancast