It’s our longest episode ever! TONS of viewer questions plus a big finale! So stick around until the end!иконопис
It’s taken a year for version 1.0 to finally be released, but the Japancast iPhone app is finally in the iTunes store.
There are 2 version, free and paid. The free version will teach you hiragana, katakana and a few kanji. The paid version also includes all Joyo level 1 kanji.
PLEASE read the instructions before using the app. It has a pseudo handwriting recognition system that requires you to write the characters in the proper stroke order. The app also includes the pronunciation for every character, a flashcard mode and a self test mode.
If you have positive things to say about the app, please post a review to iTunes. However, if you have any problems at all, please contact us directly. Hitomi and I aren’t a huge corporation, so negative reviews can have major consequences for us.
Top Posts & Pages
- Inventory Blowout
- Japanese HD Video Podcast 16 - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
- Aiko anime/manga Poser model for free!
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan #39
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan #33
- Doraemon American Cable TV debut ...
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan - Special Edition #2
- Subscribe to Japancast » Japancast | Japancast