Stick to your New Years resolutions, learn how to bully someone in Japanese, and much more. Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and that your new year is off to a good start! Here at the Japancast studio, I have been busy creating new Japanese lessons.
Paul has been busy preparing for our new podcast. We are hoping to upload our first episode by the end of January. We are thinking about doing a giveaway and all the details will be found in our first episode, so keep an eye out for that.
If there are any topics you want us to cover in our podcast, feel free to drop us a line!
Have a wonderful week!
It’s our longest episode ever! TONS of viewer questions plus a big finale! So stick around until the end!иконопис
Top Posts & Pages
- Inventory Blowout
- Japanese HD Video Podcast 16 - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
- FREE Conversation Lessons!
- Namahage vs. Yamahage: The Demon Gods of the North
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan - Special Edition #3
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan #46
- Free Lesson 1 - Reading
- Shodou - Japanese Calligraphy