Valentine’s Day, White Day, Office Ladies and stupid people! Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
We talk about youkai, bakemono and mononoke this week. We answer a Facebook question from listener Marko, and talk about Amazon’s new monk delivery service. Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and that your new year is off to a good start! Here at the Japancast studio, I have been busy creating new Japanese lessons.
Paul has been busy preparing for our new podcast. We are hoping to upload our first episode by the end of January. We are thinking about doing a giveaway and all the details will be found in our first episode, so keep an eye out for that.
If there are any topics you want us to cover in our podcast, feel free to drop us a line!
Have a wonderful week!
Top Posts & Pages
- Inventory Blowout
- Japanese HD Video Podcast 16 - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
- Episode 1-50 Torrent!
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan - Special Edition #3
- Japanese Children’s Stories: Momotaro » Japancast University
- Japancast HD Video episode 048 - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
- Japancast Momotaro Sample - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net