Did you know that Flamenco is immensely popular in Japan? Thousands of pilgrims visit Andalusia in Spain to practice the unique Spanish art form. Many Japanese Flamenco students have returned to Japan to open dance studios where the heart-and-emotion driven dance and music style are taught and perfected. In fact, some of the world’s best […]
About Osaka Ali
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Osaka Ali contributed a whooping 55 entries.
Entries by Osaka Ali
Continued … Upon bidding farewell to sweet Matsuda-san, Osaka Ali crossed the railroad tracks on his way to city hall. More brightly colored kimonos signaled to him that he wasn’t too late. Immediately he was captivated by the image of a dashing young man wearing a white kimono and golden hakama … 秋 – […]
Today is coming of age day, and Osaka Ali was on the scene at the local city hall to document the festivities. Newly minted young men in their traditional wear or western-style suits and new women in elegant kimono graced the downtown, bidding farewell to childhood and hopefully expecting what awaits them in their life […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Inventory Blowout
- Japanese HD Video Podcast 16 - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
- Episode 1-50 Torrent!
- Hiragana / Katakana Master Plan - Special Edition #3
- Japanese Children’s Stories: Momotaro » Japancast University
- Japancast HD Video episode 048 - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net
- Japancast Momotaro Sample - Learn Japanese @ Japancast.net