Happy Valentine’s Day!

みなさん、ハッピーバレンタインデー!
Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!

たくさんのかたたちが、わたしたちのポッドキャストをきいてくれていて、とてもうれしいです。
どうもありがとう。
We are very happy to see so many people are listening to our podcast.
Thank you very much.

みなさん、すてきないちにちをすごしてください。
We hope you guys have a nice day.

これからも、どうぞよろしくね!
Please keep on listening/studying!

10 replies
  1. Ophelia
    Ophelia says:

Happy Valentine’s Day ya’ll! Don’t eat too much chocolate (causes cavities). My daughter made her parents heart-shaped cakes with “Happy Valentine’s Day” written in icing.

My husband bought for me the first season of Samurai Champloo on DVD. It’s completely in Nihongo with english subtitles. I LOVE Samurai Champloo.

2. shuwohomeyo
    shuwohomeyo says:

ハッピー バレンタインズ

ありがとうございます ひとみーさん

私は名前がすきを楽しみです。

I am not sure if that is correct grammar, grammar is where I struggle the most. God bless

3. shuwohomeyo
    shuwohomeyo says:

ハッピー バレンタインズ

ありがとうございます ひとみーさん

私は名前がすきを楽しみです。

4. Hitomi
    Hitomi says:

ophelia san,

I was eating chocolates all day…(-_-;) Your daughter is so sweet! How old is she? My 8 years old gave me a mug cup with a lot of “I love you” on it.

Enjoy your Samurai Champloo DVD!
    すてきなプレゼント、よかったね~♪

5. Hitomi
    Hitomi says:

shuwohomeyo san,

I think you meant to say “I am happy that you like the name”. If so, what you need to write is:

あなたがこの名前をすきでうれしいです。

If that is not what you wanted to say, please let me know!

Thank you for visiting our blog! (^-^)

6. Ophelia
    Ophelia says:

Hitomi-sama, watashi no musume ha kyu-sai desu. I reckon she’s some sort of culinary genius or something. The cakes were a surprise. A chocolaty, delicious surprise!

Thanks, Samurai Champloo rocks!!! I love it! Mugen, Jin, and Fuu are some characters! I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.

7. Ophelia
    Ophelia says:

I believe Samurai Champloo comes on tonight on Cartoon Network at like 12:30am (not sure). Inuyasha was last night (Tuesdays). It is either tonight (Wednesday) or Friday.

Paulrus-san, if you thought Cowboy Bebop was good then you’ll like Samurai Champloo. Their bodies are drawn long and skinny-looking, similar to the way the characters are drawn in Cowboy Bebop. There’s violence, adult themes (ex. brothel), and cussing. So, I wouldn’t suggest watching with Rei or Sara around. I guess that’s why it’s on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” line-up, which starts at like 11:00pm.

I have seen the dvds in stores but they are expensive, in my opinion.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!